top of page

Domestic EPC

REBORN SAFETY LTD also provides Domestic Energy Assessment for clients. Our licenced and accredited DEA (Domestic Energy Assessor) can undertake assessment of a property and produce the Energy Performance Certificate.

Why and When do you need EPCs for your properties ?

  • Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs) are required to be produced by law when a property is Sold, Built, Rented, and as part of the governments Green Deal scheme.   
  • EPC's are also required for all Solar PV installations under the Feed-in-Tariff scheme and any renewable heat- ing installations under the RHI scheme.
  • From 1st April 2018 sees the introduction of the Minimum Energy Efficiency Standards (MEES) which makes it illegal for private landlords to rent out any properties which have an EPC rating worse than and E. 

Feel free to contact us for a guaranteed competitive quotation… 

bottom of page